Too Big! by Claire Masurel

Too Big!

by Claire Masurel

Not sure how this got on my list.  Cute enough, special for some I suppose, but not special for me or recommendable to any of my reading friends that I can think of.  Short, simple, sweet for the youngest tots. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0811820904, Hardcover)

When Charlie wins at the carnival, he chooses the biggest prize of all-a big, blue and white dinosaur. But soon Charlie finds that Big Tex is too big to go to the park, and he must take Bunny instead. Big Tex is also too big to go to the store, so Charlie takes Teddy. It seems Big Tex is too big to go anywhere! That is, until Charlie gets sick and must go to the doctor, and all his other toy animals are small enough to hide. Then, it is Big Tex who is just the right size. Claire Masurel’s sweet story and Hanako Wakiyama’s charming illustrations will appeal to any child who’s ever felt too small.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:18 -0400)

Everyone tells Charlie that his new toy dinosaur Tex is too big to take anywhere, but he proves to be just right when Charlie needs support at the doctor's office.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,130,325 books! | Top bar: Always visible