Enchanted (Kissed by Magic / Belonging to…

Enchanted (Kissed by Magic / Belonging to Taylor / Eye of the Beholder)

by Kay Hooper

3 Novels in 1: Kissed by Magic; Belonging to Taylor; & Eye of the Beholder. Light reading, enjoyable romance stories written earlier in the author's career. I've read many others by Kay Hooper and prefer her later work. However, reading is always personal preference and this could be a wonderful upbeat collection for the perfect beach book. :) ( )
  Corduroy7 | Aug 6, 2014 |
Three 1980's classics repackaged. Not sure why they chose to open with the first one, as it's probably the weakest, but the second two aren't bad.

In Kissed by Magic businesswoman Rebel has turned herself into a sexless mannequin while running her father's company. Her personal assistant Knight is a real mind reader, making sure her business day runs smoothly... now he has a plan to wake up Rebel's feminine side.

Belonging to Taylor finds Trevor King coming to the rescue of a crying damsel in distress and finding himself captivated by a sexy siren and her outrageous family. This one's fun.

In Eye of the Beholder archeologist Devon York has a thousand and one clever proposals for artist Tory Michaels - and she has a thousand versions of "no" to respond with... but what will she say when the question really matters? Solid, likable characters - and a cat. ( )
  SunnySD | Mar 1, 2012 |

Dear Reader,

Sometimes and author looks back at work she did early in her career (we won't speak of just how many years ago!), and finds the seeds of what would come. That's certainly the case in Kissed by Magic and Belonging to Taylor, both early examples of my interest in psychic characters.

In Kissed by Magic, we have Donovan Knight, personal assistant extraordinaire, who seems to know his boss, hoteller Rebel Sinclair so well he just might be reading her mind.

In Belonging to Taylor, we have a down-to-earth lawyer named Trevor King, who almost literally stumbles across Taylor Shannon, a very unusual lacy with an even more unusual family.

And even though Eye of the Beholder doesn't boast a psychic character, it has its own brand of magic in artist Tory Michaels and archaeologist Devon York.

I'm very proud of my early work in the romance genre, and very much hope you enjoy these examples of that time in my career. I would only ask that you please keep in mind I was hardly more than a child when I wrote these stories.

Honest!

Kay Hooper

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515137146, Mass Market Paperback)

From playful romance to heart-stopping suspense, Kay Hooper has what it takes to keep a reader turning the pages. Now, this bestselling author revisits three of her classic romance novels--filled with love and laughter and touched by more than a little magic.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:43 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,513,644 books! | Top bar: Always visible