Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
BMW 3 Series (E36) Service Manual: 1992-1998 (BMW) (edition 1999)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0837603269, Paperback)M3, 318i, 323i, 325i, 328i
Sedan, Coupe and Convertible
The BMW 3 Series (E36) Service Manual: 1992-1998 is a comprehensive, single source of service information and specifications for BMW 3 Series automobiles from 1992 to 1998. Bentley service manuals provide the highest level of clarity and completeness for all service and repair procedures. Enthusiasts, do-it-yourselfers, and professional technicians will appreciate the quality of photos and illustrations, theory of operation, and accurate step-by-step instructions. If you're looking for better understanding of your E36 BMW, look no further than Bentley.
3 Series models and engines covered: 318/is/lc
Manual (remove, install, external service)
Automatic (remove, install, external service)
- Engine and cylinder head service, repair, and reconditioning, including camshaft timing chain setup and adjustment.
- Information for specific BMW 3 Series driveability problems, including explanation of engine management systems and OBD (On-Board Diagnostics).
- Theory of operation and repair information for DISA (Dual Resonance Intake System) on 4-cylinder engines and VANOS (Variable Valve Timing) on 6-cylinder engines.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, and driveshaft.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
- Body adjustments and repairs, including convertible top replacement and adjustment.
- Wiring schematics for all circuits, including power distribution, grounds, and component location illustrations and photos.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:09:53 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.