Disney Princess: Ballerina Princess by…

Disney Princess: Ballerina Princess

by Melissa Lagonegro, Niall Harding (Illustrator)

204457,485 (3.25)None

This book says it's an easy reader but I really felt like it was more of picture book so that's how I'm classifying it. The princesses each make an appearance either dancing or dreaming of dancing. Very simple but little girls who know the princesses will be happy. ( )

Lagonegro, Melissaprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Harding, NiallIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Tutus and toe-shoes—what could be more fun? A Princess wearing them—of course! For the first time ever, the Disney Princesses become ballerinas. Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, and others will dance and spin themselves into the hearts of Princess fans in this sweet Step 2 reader.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:14 -0400)

Five Disney princesses dream of being ballerinas in seperate, easy-to-read vignettes.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,513,705 books! | Top bar: Always visible