Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema Handbook
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 047123995X, Paperback)"Dr. Francois Haas is an unusually gifted scientist and a compassionate human being."-HOWARD A. RUSK, M.D. Founder and Chairman, Rusk Institute
The bestselling guide for chronic bronchitis and emphysema sufferers-newly revised and expanded. For the millions of people diagnosed with chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema, this bestselling guide is now revised and expanded to offer the most up-to-date information available. From helping you understand your disease and its proper care to showing you how to restore vitality and satisfaction to your relationships, Dr. Francois Haas and Dr. Sheila Sperber Haas provide you with the facts and information needed to find the right treatment and take full advantage of it. Written in a clear and helpful style, The Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema Handbook now includes current information on useful complementary approaches-including herbal therapy-plus effective exercises and the latest medical advances. You'll discover:
* How to find the right doctor for you and discuss your treatment options
* How to deal with HMOs and the companies that provide supplemental oxygen
* Which new surgical techniques are most promising
* How to manage stress and anxiety
* How to slow your disease and substantially improve your quality of life
* A variety of helpful resources accessible by phone or web
* The newsletters written by experts that will keep you up-to-date
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:28 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.