Madhuleena : A Novel by Dr. Govind Sharma

Madhuleena : A Novel (edition 2020)

by Dr. Govind Sharma (Author)

961,577,292 (4)None
Member:devendradave
Title:Madhuleena : A Novel
Authors:Dr. Govind Sharma (Author)
Info:Notion Press (2020), 146 pages
Tags:read

Madhuleena: A Novel by Dr. Govind Sharma

It is a beautiful story which revolves around Akash and Madhuleena. Akash was a clerk but because of his past he was accused of a bank theft. He was a petty thief and was now running from the police. Meanwhile, the police officials get over-worked investigating the complaints that some rich and influential persons are honey-trapped by young and ambitious girls.

When he met Madhuleena, he was so mesmerised by her beauty that he forgot he was running away. Thinks started to change and the story takes a turn when their story combines and picks up a good pace.

The cover is beautiful and the title is apt according to the plot. The story shows us that how face can lie and what is the importance of true friends in life. It wonderfully shows us the value of emotions and also the power of true love. The language is simple and hold the power to effect us as needed.

The book also teaches about how today’s youth fall for traps in want to earn money and how rich people and some business minds takes their benefit sending them in some deep loopholes. The author has done a commendable job in the narration and character development which give it the feels of everything happening in front of our eyes.

It have the use of drugs thus I won’t recommend it for the smaller kids.
But Definitely recommended to someone who want to read about a big issue in a beautiful and impacting fictional form.

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/p/CF1UadCAeI5/?igshid=t1o90y0unbnc ( )
  guptamuskan866 | Oct 9, 2020 |
Short and simple fast-paced thriller...with lots of twists and complex plot...

I came across this book via LibraryThing and received this copy for review. Thanks to Dr. Sharma for the giveaway. I received this book after 7-10 days from Amazon. The book is just 143 pages and I wished it should have been a little longer.

Regarding the author's writing style, I can see him as the next Surendra Mohan Pathak (Top Hindi crime thriller novel writer) of English thriller novels. The story starts very nicely and gets introduced to various characters which are part of the novel. The plot slowly becomes complex and various other characters start popping out. This book was so well written, it was easy to read and flowed from start to finish. I will be reading everything by this author ( Dr. Govind Sharma). It is completely different from anything else I have read.

The main character Aakash is accused of theft from the bank and is on run. Someone is trying to kill him when he is on run. While trying to avoid the police, he meets the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his life, Madhuleena. He will do anything for her and in constantly risking his safety to see just a glimpse of her. When he discovers that all is not as it appears, he must make some very difficult decisions.

Final Words Clear Story With Lot of Twist And Emotions And With Clear End

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3557450041 ( )
  devendradave | Sep 28, 2020 |
This story is a metafiction, a love romance, a perfect crime loopholes founded , a story that teaches loyalty, family and friends stand by you in tough times are true and one must invest there emotions there only. Madhuleena is a smart ,confident and loyal women, but loved changed her and now she want to live life According to her will with her Aakash.
A story of guy who is wrongly accused for theft in bank and he fled from police to save himself crashed in a jewel store and fall unconscious later when owner met him, his life changes as he fall for her, This book is metafiction and then story puzzle come and make a one story in present , soon love happens and things started moving and our Aakash is adopted case but now family didn't recognize him as there son for his background. Then story start unfolding its layer and things comes out now love story needs a villian but here our protagonist is our main heroine and her loyalty make her do things and she did it without knowing the consequences our male protagonist is find himself on crossroads and that turns the table for everyone as he chooses family over love and make a tough choice later but the reality is total different from what he comes to know about that, later after bail she finally got her moment of love. ( )
  kanwarpal_singh | Sep 25, 2020 |
The story is set in a fictional town of Rajapur and we mainly follow Aakash ,a petty criminal who is accused of a major bank theft. His encounter with Maduleena, a charming and beautiful lady and his attempt to evade the police is the plot of the book. The thing i liked the most about the story is it's flow. It is a very quick read and the reader is not faced with boredom at any point The events happen in a very quick pace and the overall book ties very well together. My only complaint about the book would be that during the initial couple of chapters, a lot of new characters are introduced at once, which ruined the flow a bit. Other than that, a good story and a very quick and entertaining read. ( )
  manogna_thumukunta | Sep 25, 2020 |
This book was a journey! ( )
  jayxup | Sep 25, 2020 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Dr. Govind Sharma's book Madhuleena: A Novel was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,524,882 books! | Top bar: Always visible