My Bear and Me by Barbara Maitland

My Bear and Me

by Barbara Maitland

This book is abouy a little girl, who had a bear, she was with him everywhere and she never fell alone, if his bear was with her, during the night, when she was scared , she saw his bear and she was feeling goo again, finally she said: I love my bear and my bear love me.
  pilarmorenoruiz | Mar 15, 2017 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0689820852, Hardcover)

A little girl and her teddy bear do everything together. They sing together. They swing together. They ride together and they slide together. They nap together, and when they wake up -- watch out! Here they come, ready for fun!

Barbara Maitland's simple text and Lisa Mather's boldly colored, engaging pictures bring the special relationship between a child and her favorite toy to life in a book that young children will find irresistible.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:16 -0400)

Bold illustrations and simple text bring the special relationship between a child and her favorite toy to life in this story for young children.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,130,258 books! | Top bar: Always visible