Life Shift: Let Go and Live Your Dream by…

Life Shift: Let Go and Live Your Dream

by Aleta St. James

20None515,329NoneNone

No reviews

Find your power, transform your obstacles, surrender to success

Aleta St. James has spent the past twenty-five years as an emotional healer and life coach developing a system for creating deep and dramatic life changes with lasting results. In Life Shift, she shares the secret of how to bring enormous success and deep satisfaction into your life.

In an effort to fully compete in a man's world, contemporary women have become alpha females. We rely on masculine traits -- the testosterone energies of action, focus, determination, and self-reliance -- to create success and achieve our goals. We are now coming to realize that while we have mastered these means for pursuing our dreams, we have neglected the equally valuable and complementary energies of magnetism, receptivity, and intuition -- the Magnetic Female.

In Life Shift, Aleta presents her techniques for breaking through our emotional blocks and allowing our Magnetic Female and alpha energies to interact and harmonize with each other. She teaches skills that open the doors to a powerful cocreative relationship between these two forces within us and guides us to use these tools to identify our desires, engage our dreams, and realize our destinies.

Using her renowned system, which integrates the teachings of primal therapy, Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism, bioenergetics, and other life-enhancing practices and philosophies, Aleta shares with us all of the tools necessary to live our ideal lives. This Life-Shift Tool Kit incorporates techniques for realigning the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies, inviting rather than pursuing success, recognizing the power of release, eliminating emotional blocks, and reorganizing energy centers within the body. Aleta also offers her expert techniques in regenerative organic breathing, physical and emotional release work, color healing, light therapy, focused reflections, power mantras, prayers and blessings, love baths, and support circles.

Weaving together Aleta's own dramatic story of inspiration, success stories from her elite clientele, and lessons from her journeys to spiritual "power spots," Life Shift teaches you how to transform feelings of failure, frustration, doubt, and loneliness into a creative power that becomes a magnetic force attracting joy, fulfillment, success, and love.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:46 -0400)

Life coach St. James presents her techniques for women to break through emotional blocks and allow our Magnetic Female and alpha energies to interact and harmonize with each other. She teaches skills that open the doors to a powerful cocreative relationship between these two forces, and guides us to use these tools to identify our desires, engage our dreams, and realize our destinies. Using her renowned system, which integrates the teachings of primal therapy, Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism, bioenergetics, and other life-enhancing practices and philosophies, Aleta shares with us all of the tools necessary to live our ideal lives. Aleta also offers her expert techniques in regenerative organic breathing, physical and emotional release work, color healing, light therapy, focused reflections, power mantras, prayers and blessings, love baths, and support circles.--From publisher description.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,987,753 books! | Top bar: Always visible