God Help Us by Tom Harpur

God Help Us

by Tom Harpur

191537,190NoneNone

Every week in his newspaper column on religion and ethics, Tom Harpur pricks the ease of Canadians who are comfortable or complacent in their faiths. No matter our religion or whether we are atheists or agnostics, Harpur challenges us to think about our spiritual well-being and the health of our world.
  WUCLibrary | Nov 1, 2012 |

Harpur’s is a rare and a powerful voice. He writes with the knowledge of a scholar, the flair of a journalist, the concern of a pastor, and the wisdom of someone who has thought deeply about issues with an open, inquiring mind. He is one of a kind in Canada.

God Help Us is a collection of the best of his recent columns. Dealing with topics as vital as the environment, as harrowing as the Gulf War, as timeless as the teachings of Jesus, and as current as the role of women in the Church, Harpur consistently surprises, provokes, and enlightens his readers.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:57 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,355,704 books! | Top bar: Always visible