Curveball by Kate Angell

Curveball

by Kate Angell

3.75 ( )
  jendoyle2000 | Jul 8, 2014 |
I love light, fun romance books and Curveball did not disappoint. The story follows the love lives of 3 baseball players known as The Bat Pack. Maybe it's just because I have a weakness for athletes, but it was IMPOSSIBLE for me not to fall for each and every one of the men in the book. Psycho, Chaser, and Romeo were all insanely attractive, talented, and still soft-hearted. I could not put this book down once I started it and am craving more. I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the series so I can get lost in the world of baseball, heat, and love. ( )
  Jessica5 | Jun 30, 2011 |
To Sue-Ellen Welfonder - we are great friends, animal lovers, and most importantly, you totally get the Winged Monkeys from The Wizard of Oz. Curveball is for you.
"What the hell were you thinking?" Guy Powers, owner of the Richmond Rogues, was addressing the Bat Pack, the top power hitters in Major League Baseball.

On Media Day, the three members of the "Bat Pack," the Rogues' power hitters, get into a very public altercation that ends with their suspensions for 13 games. Nicknamed Psycho, Chaser, and Romeo, they are left at loose ends.

Psycho holes up in his historical Richmond colonial and is surprised when a down-on-her-luck young woman shows up professing to be an interior designer.

Chaser hangs out with his childhood friend, who has inherited the ballpark concession stand. They've always been close, but will one accidental kiss lead to more?

Challenged by the indifference of a reporter, aptly named Romeo redoubles his efforts to win her over.

When they are benched for brawling, three bad boys of baseball, who are the Richmond Rogues' only hope for a shot at the World Series, score homeruns with a trio of beauties who know how to play the game.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,550,966 books! | Top bar: Always visible