My Shining Prayer Book by Thomas Nelson

My Shining Prayer Book

by Thomas Nelson

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byimamarie, desiree1977

My Shining Prayer Book Illustrated by Linda Clearwater is a colorful book that encourages young children to explore the book using sight and touch. The prayers are based on children's experiences and things that children can relate to. Such as Good Morning, Playing, The Summer, The Sea, as well as Night Time prayers and those of Praise and Thankfulness to God.
I love the colorful pictures in this book. I have read this book to my very young toddler granddaughter and she was entranced by the shiny insert pictures and loved to touch them. Now she is 7 yrs of age and has memorized a number of the prayers and reads the book often.
This book is suitable for a Sunday school classroom or Christian based lesson. Focus on one prayer such as: Two little eyes look to God, Two little ears hear his word, Two little feet walk his ways, Two little lips sing his praise, Two little hands do his will and One little heart to love him still. Some extenders could be paper plate faces, Hokey Pokey, the poem could be put to a tune such as one little duck went out to play. ( )
  imamarie | Nov 11, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,831,294 books! | Top bar: Always visible