I Love the Rain by Margaret Park Bridges

I Love the Rain

by Margaret Park Bridges

1.4 (1) 8 (1) 2013 (1) bridges (1) children (2) creativity (3) easy (2) feelings (1) fiction (1) five senses (1) friend (1) friends (2) friendship (3) fun (1) imagination (6) k-3 (1) mommies (1) nature (1) personality (1) Personality Development (2) picture book (2) pink (1) Plot (2) preschool (2) prior (1) rain (12) storytime (1) todpre (1) weather (6) yellow (1)

Sometimes friends can make us have a new perspective on things that we did not like before. Seeing the positive things in life is much better than thinking the rain is horrible, for instance. Molly made her love the rain, a thing that she hated before, and showed her the wonders of it and using her imagination. ( )
  hspanier | Oct 3, 2015 |
This is fun story about a little girl's love of rain.
Source: Pierce College
Ages: 3-5
  Miss_Tonya | Feb 19, 2014 |
Molly hates the rain. Through the story, her friend, Sophie, with her power imagination, changed her attitude, and finally Molly love the rain.
Ages: 3-5
Sources: Pierce College Library
  Hamidfaezeh | Feb 12, 2014 |
This was another book about perspective, optimism and pessimism. Two little girls in the same situation, one finding joy and the other being uncomfortable until she starts to see it from the positive viewpoint of her bus mate.

This is a great book for teaching children that we can choose to find the good in every situation. ( )
  AdrienneWood | Sep 11, 2013 |
This story talks about how girl who at first does like the rain but then finally grows to love the rain.
Source: Pierce College Library
Age: 4-5
  jmcbea67 | May 4, 2013 |
For my sister, Lucy, whom I also love -- M.P.B.
"I hate the rain!"

Instead of grumbling about the rain, two little girls enjoy how it makes shiny black streets, forms fun puddles, and sounds like tap dancers on the roof of their bus.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,012,676 books! | Top bar: Always visible