You're Too Small! by Shen Roddie

You're Too Small!

by Shen Roddie

I liked this book because there were large pictures on each page. Some pages had pictures covering the page and some pages had sidebars for the story. This book also has farm animals which I liked because not all children know about farming or the animals that live on a farm. For example, there is a goose, a mouse, a pig, and more! Finally, i liked that the text was easy to follow and kept my attention all the way through.
The central idea of this book is that we may be different sizes but that does not necessarily mean we are different. It is fairly easy to determine the central message in this book. ( )
  marisasantos | Apr 18, 2017 |
I got a "read it again!" when I finished this one. This doesn't happen all that much with my storytime group. I didn't think it was that fun, but the kids sure loved it. ( )
  shazam79 | Apr 17, 2009 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 158925385X, Paperback)

Tad is a little mouse with a big heart. He wants to help Pig with the watermelons, but Pig tells him hes too small. Tad asks Goat if he can help stack hay. Goat also tells him hes too small. Even when Tad tries to play with Rabbit, Rabbit tells him hes too small to fly a kite. Tad doesnt think hes too small. But he thinks that maybe hell be bigger tomorrow, so Tad decides to go back to the barn and go to bed early. When he gets to the barn, though, he sees the animals are in some kind of trouble. Theyre locked out, and only Tad is small enough to sneak inside! Being small isnt so bad after all. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:14 -0400)

Tad the mouse is discouraged when his friends say he is too small, but he proves to them that he is just right.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,059,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible