Chandler by Jim Steranko
361313,489 (5)None

Chandler is an older graphic novel. In the illustrated novel, a private detective named Chandler is hired to solve a crime. He is hired to investigate a poisoning thought to have been done by a group also involved in a gangland slaying. Chandler seems to have many leads and witnesses but all of them turn up being dead. In the end, Chandler solves the mystery. The good guy always win.

Personally, I don't like the comic type books. Also, mystery books are not my favorite either, but I do feel like any reading, within reason, is good for a child. And if comics is what he or she enjoys reading than by all means.

Like I suggested on the discussion board, I think having the kids make their own story using series of pictures would be a fun activity. Of course, they would be short stories. But still short stories told by using their imaginations, but just words.
  barbarac | Apr 20, 2010 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,733,387 books! | Top bar: Always visible