My Animal Art Class by Nellie Shepherd

My Animal Art Class

by Nellie Shepherd

9None950,433NoneNone

No reviews

Garth Giraffe is made from cork, Q-Tips, a cardboard tube, tissue paper and rubber gloves.

Tilly the Turtle is made from a paper plate, sponge, extra buttons, and green paint.

Pull out the art supplies, the crayons, safety scissors, paste, and Popsicle sticks: It's time for arts and crafts! With My Animals Art Class and My Art Class DK has worked its visual magic on the world of crafts for young artisans. Make Bingo Flamingo out of paper plates and tissue paper, create Crazy Daisies out of plastic forks and spoons painted rainbow colors. Use materials found around the house to engage preschoolers in terrific any-day activities that build creativity and confidence.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:36 -0400)

Simple craft and activity ideas for toddlers and preschoolers. Clear col. photos, inexpensive materials. Excellent resource for storytime sessions. 2-5 yrs.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,165,997 books! | Top bar: Always visible