Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires, Book…

Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires, Book 3) (edition 2007)

by Rachel Caine

Member:LisaWalsh
Title:Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires, Book 3)
Authors:Rachel Caine
Info:NAL Jam (2007), Mass Market Paperback, 256 pages

Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine (Pedrolina)
    Pedrolina: The next book in the series

I read the first two books in this series in paperback then got a huge ass iBooks collection of books 1 to 8 which I'm working my way through however, I'm adding each one separately rather than in a bundle because the bundle is taking me forever to get through and I'm going to have different views on different books. Where as I loved the first two, this one was only an okay one.

I liked the story, there are characters I love, characters I hate and things about the plot I liked and didn't like but since it was a while ago when I read it I can't remember off the to of my head. I remember reading it pretty quickly in about a week and going immediately into the next one as it had a pretty good cliffhangery ending. ( )
  sunset_x_cocktail | Aug 20, 2014 |
Wow! ( )
  CAMMD | Aug 4, 2014 |
Myrnin's first appearance, that says it all, greatest vampire character ever. ( )
  katie1802 | May 10, 2014 |
The Morganville Vampires is one of my all time favorite series!! I have read each and every book of the series from start to finish in one setting! I never want the series to end!
  authorhollynewhouse | Apr 20, 2014 |
Now Claire has to deal with the fact that she's pledged to Amelie, the most powerful vampire in town, who has plans for her that involve Myrnin, a dangerous vampire who is working on a cure for a disease that is infecting vampires. She's also dealing with her boyfriend, Shane, people politics and the fact that their housemate, Michael, is a vampire now.

It read like an episode or two of Buffy. Not terrible but not really moving me. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Mar 5, 2014 |
For the people who got me through my own personal Morganville years: Elizabeth Sandlin, Andy Sealy, Mona Fluitt, Bruce Tinsley, Luis Hernandez, Gary Wiley, Scott Chase, Marsha McNeill, Rachel Scarborough, and many more who made the days bright. Also to the memory of sitting next to Stevie Ray Vaughn, hearing him make magic when few people were even listening. Fot the people who are getting me through these Morganville years: Cat Conrad, Kelley Walters, Maria Stair, Katy Hendricks, Claire Wilkins and Baby Griff, Becky Rocha, Laurie Andrews, and her lovely girls, PN Elrod, Jackie Leaf, Bill Leaf, Joanne Madge, Irene Ferris, Ter Matthies, the Alphas, ORAC, Douglas Joseph, Sharon Sams and her son Boardman, Ann Jackson and her son Trey, and literally too many LiveJournal and MySpace friends to even list. Every one of them a special, undeserved gift. And to Charles Armitage and Kevin Cleary, for making Morganville an even more exciting place.
The instant the phone rang at the Glass House, Claire knew with a psychic flash that it had to be her mother.

Claire Danvers's college town may be run by vampires but a truce between the living and the dead made things relatively safe. For a while. Now people are turning up dead, a psycho is stalking her, and an ancient bloodsucker has proposed private mentoring. To what end, Claire will find out. And it's giving night school a whole new meaning.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451222385, Mass Market Paperback)

Watch a Windows Media trailer for this book.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:37:46 -0400)

When she pledges herself to Amelie, the most powerful vampire in town, Claire is faced with a past stalker, murder, and an ancient bloodsucker who extends a chilling invitation for private lessons in his secluded home.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,150,486 books! | Top bar: Always visible