Tea is for Terror by Gayle Wigglesworth

Tea is for Terror (2004)

by Gayle Wigglesworth

Tea is for Terror is mystery about a travel bookshop owner and her first trip to Great Britain unexpectedly leading a tour group. There are also some spy story elements in the book.

I found the dialogue in this book to be very stilted and not believable. At times, instead of using a descriptive passage, the author would have one of the characters make the description. It just didn't ring true.

Also, although the plot device is somewhat original for a mystery, I didn't feel that there was a lot of mystery to the book. It was fairly easy to figure out the culprit, although, you were certainly left wondering why.

My favorite genre is mystery and I rarely leave a book unfinished, however, I honestly had a very difficult time finishing this one. I really wanted to like it from its description, however, I just couldn't get into it. ( )
  rretzler | Mar 29, 2011 |
People who enjoy travel and have aninterest in England would enjoy the travel part of the story along with the mystery. ( )
  lillieammann | Sep 23, 2010 |

Gayle Wigglesworth is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,411,306 books! | Top bar: Always visible