1-900-Dead by Tony Fennelly

151647,891 (3)None

BOTTOM-LINE:
Well written
PLOT OR PREMISE:
Margo Fortier, gossip columnist and snoop extraordinaire, knows a recent murder victim, thus giving Margo another shot to write some real news. The victim was a fake psychic that Margo met in astrology class.
WHAT I LIKED:
Margo's relationship with Julian is refreshingly moved out of the house into the outside world as Julian chauffeurs her around. I liked the novel despite the fact that I didn't particularly care who-did-it, mostly because the behind-the-scenes look at the world of the psychics is so well done and interesting. Cute little twist at the end as well. I also loved numerous little quotes that made me laugh out loud.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE:
The plot is a little confusing at times trying to keep all the characters straight (no pun intended).
DISCLOSURE:
I received no compensation, not even a free copy, in exchange for this review. I am not personal friends with the author, but I have interacted with her on social media. ( )
  polywogg | Mar 26, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,925,351 books! | Top bar: Always visible