Coffee at Luke's: An Unauthorized Gilmore…

Coffee at Luke's: An Unauthorized Gilmore Girls Gabfest

by Jennifer Crusie (Editor), Leah Wilson (Editor)

Other authors: Jennifer Armstrong (Contributor), Carol Cooper (Contributor), Miellyn Fitzwater (Contributor), Charlotte Fullerton (Contributor), Maryelizabeth Hart (Contributor)10 more, Janine Hiddlestone (Contributor), Kristen Kidder (Contributor), Stephanie Lehmann (Contributor), Chris McCubbin (Contributor), Sara Morrison (Contributor), Stephanie Rowe (Contributor), Gregory Stevenson (Contributor), Heather Swain (Contributor), Stephanie Whiteside (Contributor), Jill Winters (Contributor)

Series: Smart Pop

I'm a huge fan of the Gilmore Girls TV series, and I binge watched the Netflix original series, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, as soon as it came out on Thanksgiving Weekend. So when this book of essays about the series popped up as a Kindle Daily Deal, I snapped it up. The essays discuss the show's characters, their relationships, the small town in which they live, the role that books play in the show, and more. Because the essays use lots of examples from the series, reading this book was like revisiting some of my favorite episodes. While I enjoyed the book, it is probably best suited for die hard Gilmore Girls fans. ( )
  porch_reader | Dec 22, 2016 |
I'm biased because I think GG is one of the most amazing things in existence. ( )
  Heather_Brock | Nov 23, 2016 |
Smart, witty and so much fun to revisit the Gilmores and Stars Hollow. All essays are brilliant, and cover a wide range of topics from the characters, the town, books and even food.

This book strikes the right balance between informative and interesting, never boring, never so "out there" that you wonder if a psycho wrote it.

I loved that there's tons of quotes, and fell in love with the series and characters all over again. ( )

Crusie, JenniferEditorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Stevenson, GregoryContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Swain, HeatherContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Whiteside, StephanieContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Winters, JillContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,368,839 books! | Top bar: Always visible