Good Luck Volume 1 by E-jin Kang

Good Luck Volume 1

by E-jin Kang

191537,190 (2.67)None

I wasn't very impressed by this one. The romance was well done, but the story line could have used some work. Shi-Hyun is convinced she's bad luck, but we don't get to actually see any instances of this. There are a couple of past events that happened, which is why everyone thinks she's bad luck, but there is nothing that happens in the present-day of the story to prove that she really is bad luck. This is the only problem I really had with the story, but it's a big one since it shapes everything that happens. There are some quite funny moments that made me smile, but there was nothing incredibly exciting.

The artwork is pretty good. There were a few characters I kept getting mixed up because of their similar appearances, but that's all the problem I had with it.

Overall, however, I think there are much better manga series to spend your time reading. I don't have much of an urge to read the rest of the series because I didn't connect with the story or the characters all that much. ( )
  sedelia | Sep 25, 2011 |

Shi-Hyun has a reputation for being bad luck, which keeps her isolated and alone from her peers, but when she transfers to a new school, her new classmates have the opportunity to make her life better--or worse.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,388,525 books! | Top bar: Always visible