Then Again, Maybe I Won't by Judy Blume

Then Again, Maybe I Won't (1971)

by Judy Blume

The main character spies on his teenage neighbor as she undresses in front of a curtain-less window. He tells his parents the binoculars are for bird-watching. It's kind of disturbing, and it's what I remember most vividly from the book.
  csoki637 | Nov 27, 2016 |
This chapter book from Judy Blume is about a young adolescent boy who moves away from his hometown when his father receives a new job. The story goes through his journey into adolescence and the emotions he experiences. The mature themes in this book would lead it to be appropriate for adolescent children, mainly boys as they will have an easier time relating to the main character Tony. The book is a wonderful story for adolescent boys who feel that they are going through puberty alone and no one understands what they are going through.
  SKugle | Oct 24, 2013 |
A classic Judy Blume coming-of-age story.
The many changes in Tony Miglione's life from his twelfth year to his thirteenth are lovingly written by Ms. Blume.
Puberty, dad's new job, moving the family to a richer neighborhood, new friends, new niece, new thoughts about girls.
Well told story. ( )
  aimless22 | Jan 14, 2013 |
A traditional Judy Blume coming of age story. It features a like-able young boy, Tony, and the hardships of growing up. Tony just wants life back the way it used to be, which is something I think almost all of us can relate to. I have read many Judy Blume novels and they are all well written. Then Again, Maybe I Won't is no exception to her high standards. ( )
  chlokie | Feb 5, 2011 |
This is a novel about a boy coming of age. Tony Miglione is learning how to deal with the changes that boys go through with new sexual interests.

I remember the thrill of reading this book as a young girl. It was like a secret window into the inner life of mysterious boys. I still feel that it gives me some insight into what goes on in the minds of adolescent boys.
  bcowie | Dec 7, 2010 |
Who says March is supposed to come in like a lion and go out like a lamb?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:33 -0400)

Unable to accept or explain his family's newly acquired wealth, his growing interest in sex, and a friend's shoplifting habit, a thirteen-year-old finds the pains in his stomach getting worse and worse.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,660,269 books! | Top bar: Always visible