Clifford Goes to Dog School by Norman…

Clifford Goes to Dog School (2010)

by Norman Bridwell

I always love any Clifford story. This was so cute and always has a good story line. This is a good book to help introduce a lesson about dogs. ( )
  kacywacy | Apr 3, 2017 |
Clifford goes to dog school tells the story of the big red dog's owner deciding Clifford should be trained. Clifford is told to stay still no matter how hard it is; he stays still really well until Emily Elizabeth is in trouble and he moves to save her. Emily is happy he disobeyed even though it wasn't what he was supposed to do and tells Clifford he is fine just the way he is. Clifford is a good book for individuals who are interested in the series. The book is also good as a prediction book if the student has read Clifford books in the past. ( )
  adb067 | Sep 17, 2016 |
a short story of clifford taking emily elizabeth her lunch and sticking around for recess.
6 small books
1 normal size book
  TUCC | Aug 20, 2016 |
Blaaarghhh, Clifford. ( )
  MeditationesMartini | Jan 8, 2016 |
Clifford is a well-known book series. I personally liked one aspect of the story and did not like another aspect. I did not like the style of the text and I liked the illustration.
I thought the size of the text was small and the style was too simple. There were a few pages that had three word sentences, and was located at the bottom of the page. I accidently skipped over the reading on those pages because I did not notice it. The text needs to be larger or bolder to grab the attention of the reader because the illustration of Clifford the big red dog takes up majority of the page.
I thought that the illustrations were very well drawn. The drawings showed movement by drawing lines. For example, there were lines following a Frisbee that was being thrown by two boys. The drawings showed enough detail without over doing it. It was clear when the characters were happy and sad by their facial expressions.
The meaning in this story was to share that no one should be changed to be a certain way, and we all are perfect the way we are. Clifford’s owner was convinced that Clifford needed to be trained but at the end of the story his owner realized he is perfect the way he is without being trained. ( )
  Abrusci141 | Sep 30, 2015 |
Emily Elizabeth was leaving for school.

In this brand-new, original story by Norman Bridwell, Clifford saves the day -- and learns a few tricks along the way!

Emily Elizabeth is taking Clifford to dog school. His teacher tries to show Clifford how to heel. But the leash is too short and she's swept off her feet. Then she tells clifford to sit. He sits-on top of a passing stranger! Poor Clifford-he just can't get anything right! But when Emily Elizabeth forgets to look both ways before crossing the street, Clifford comes to her rescue. And Emily Elizabeth realizes that, although he's not the most well-trained dog, he's perfect just the way he is.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:56 -0400)

Auntie, who is a dog trainer, thinks Clifford needs to learn obedience, but to Emily Elizabeth the big red dog is perfect already.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,017,653 books! | Top bar: Always visible