Ageless Body, Timeless Mind: The Quantum…

Ageless Body, Timeless Mind: The Quantum Alternative to Growing Old (edition 1994)

by Deepak Chopra

Member:shesinplainview
Title:Ageless Body, Timeless Mind: The Quantum Alternative to Growing Old
Authors:Deepak Chopra
Info:Three Rivers Press (1994), Paperback, 368 pages
Tags:Wellbeing

Ageless Body, Timeless Mind: The Quantum Alternative to Growing Old by Deepak Chopra

Deepak describe muchos aspectos del ser humano que difícilmente pensamos de manera cotidiana y al relacionarlo con el tiempo, la salud, el pensamiento e incluso la ciencia y el origen de la vida nos permite aspirar a un mejor camino mental y físico en este nuestro paso por el Universo.
  elydaniello | Jun 27, 2013 |
One of my favorites, it has been so inspiring to me! ( )
  shesinplainview | Dec 3, 2012 |
This book is one of my favorites. It inspired me to return to school at my late age. It has inspired to realize the responsibility I have to continue learning, responding, and being. This book awakened me to a new level of seeing. There are many people who do not want older people to remain active. It is an amazing thing to realize that no matter the age you are there will always be others who hold your age against you. Chopra brings the fact is you are who you are and never let anyone control you through their opinions of you. ( )
1 vote LarrySouders | Feb 10, 2011 |
Interesting. Deepak pulls together a lot of information (medical, holistic, psychological, etc.) regarding the lengthily of life all dressed with in spiritual descriptions. I didn't learn much more then I already knew and didn't feel the book was that compelling. I really enjoyed listening to a lecture he gave but was a bit disappointed with what was delivered in this work as I guess I just expected a bit more. ( )
  stevetempo | Apr 2, 2009 |
Another tremendously helpful book from my health guru. ( )
  Clara53 | Feb 25, 2009 |
People don't grow old.
When they stop growing, they
become old.

Anonymous
I would like you to join me on a journey of discovery.

There is nothing inevitable about aging--that is the inspiring message from Dr. Deepak Chopra. "Once again Dr. Chopra presents us with information that can help us live long, healthy lives. For all those interested in a long, full life, this book is a valuable resource."--Bernie Siegel, M.D., author of Love, Medicine and Miracles Over 1.5 million copies sold. National bestseller. Line drawings.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:41:22 -0400)

Dozens of scientific studies show that the mind/body connection has a significant power to heal. With this book, Deepak Chopra goes beyond ancient mind/body wisdom and current anti-ageing research, to show how to combat ageing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,976,519 books! | Top bar: Always visible