Dream Builder by Naomi Horton

Dream Builder

by Naomi Horton

3None2,001,085NoneNone

No reviews
"In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will." ---Ephesians 1:11

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
---Romans 8:14-17
To my father, who taught me to love books, history, and things made out of wood.
Loveland, Massachusetts
October 1893

Miss Trudy Perry, Attorney at Law, would not, after all, be joining Miss Lucinda Bell, Attorney at Law, in practice in Loveland, Massachusetts.
WorldCat has ISBN 0373486359 for both Dream Builder by Naomi Horton AND The Carpenters Inheritance by Laurie Alice Eakes

Lucinda Bell is out to plead her case. Lucinda Bell wants nothing more than to follow in her father's footsteps and practice law. But in 1893, the state of Virginia won't allow a woman lawyer. So she leaves her family and fiance and buys a dying practice in Massachusetts, determined to prove herself capable of succeeding at the profession'if she can find acceptance and safety as Loveland's sole lady lawyer first. Quiet, handsome Matthew Templin, a local carpenter with a questionable past and a potentially dangerous need for a lawyer, is captivated by Lucinda. But he also knows she's above his touch'and that a hidden truth may destroy her career and possibly his own life. As ambitions collide, Lucinda faces a choice whether to give up her dream'or give up the love of her life.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,835,944 books! | Top bar: Always visible