His Brother's Castoff by Lena Nelson Dooley
12None768,668 (4.5)None

No reviews
"All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies." ---Psalm 25:10
To my two teenaged grandsons Timothy Van Zant and Austin Waldron. You are precious to me, and I love you very much.

Special thanks go to my wonderful husband, James. Without your support, no book would be written in our home. Thank you for loving me and allowing me to be all that God intends.
Minnesota---September 1894

Fingers of early morning sunlight slipped between the panels of heavy draperies and bathed Anna Jenson's face with warmth.

Anna Jensen's love isn't enough. After all, with one former beau married and another dead, Anna knows there must be something wrong with her. August Nilsson is consumed with envy for his older brother. Gustaf has everything August has ever wanted - a wife, a child, and a home. And before it all, Gustaf had courted Anna - the same woman who captured August's heart upon his arrival in Minnesota. Will these two allow the Lord to speak truth into their hearts? Will August be able to overcome his feelings of inferiority to Gustaf? Will Anna ever see herself through August's eyes, instead of believing herself to be merely his brother's castoff?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,417,043 books! | Top bar: Always visible