Four Boys Named Jordan by Jessica Harper

Four Boys Named Jordan

by Jessica Harper

Other authors: Tara Calahan King (Illustrator)

Four Boys Named Jordan is a story told by a girl that informs the audience that there are three Jordans in her class. One day a new boy comes into her classroom and as he introduces himself, his name is Jordan. The girl gets upset as to why could there be so many students with the names Jordan? No matter what happens there is always confusion. In the end there is another new student that comes in and her name also starts with a J, but the character does not tell us if it is Jordan, she shows us.
  jzsolorzano7 | Feb 16, 2017 |
“Four Boys Named Jordan,” is a terrific story of four students with the same name in one class! Class can be quite fun and also confusing with so many people named Jordan. When someone ask any Jordan a question they all answer, if the teacher asks for one item now she has four! ( )
  Mitzi.Galvez | Apr 12, 2012 |
Not too interesting, funny rhymes ( )
  brandaman | Jan 25, 2008 |
I enjoyed this book to the extent that it was funny. I liked how the little girl keep freaking out every time a new kid joined the class and the child's name was Jordan. I liked how most people can relate in any grade because there are going to be popular names where there are more then 3 children with the same name. ( )
  magnetic.gaze | Sep 25, 2007 |

Jessica Harperprimary authorall editionscalculated
King, Tara CalahanIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Four Jordans in one third-grade classroom cause chaos and confusion for teacher and students alike.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,742,843 books! | Top bar: Always visible