Spider Girl by Peter Lear

Spider Girl

by Peter Lear

I was very disappointed with this novel. I have read a lot of books by Peter Lovesey, and generally found them very entertaining, not least for their great plausibility.

I had never heard of this book until I discovered it on the Kindle Store, and I now realise why it is so little known - it simply isn't very good. Too many of the characters were mired in stereotypes, and the plot seemed utterly contrived.

I found it very difficult to believe that this could have been written by the same novelist who created the excellent series featuring Peter Diamond. ( )
  Eyejaybee | Jan 7, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,276,843 books! | Top bar: Always visible