The Millionaire's Runaway Bride by Catherine…

The Millionaire's Runaway Bride

by Catherine George

Honestly this book had me in two minds! The sister of the h was a mercenary selfish cow, who used her sister to get a child that so was not hers! Like who does that? The sister dying in books is sad but damn did she deserve to die, which is so callous but apt!

And the h I guess I can blame youth for her choices at 20 but I was 20 four years ago and I wouldn't have made the choices she did, which were incredibly self serving! The H I actually Pitied which is rare for a Presents novel but he seemed to be the one having his heart stomped on! ( )
  diidi92 | Nov 22, 2016 |

diidi92 | Nov 22, 2016 |
I enjoyed this story and how it turned out. ( )
  Camethyste | Dec 20, 2008 |

The secret of the runaway bride-to-be...

Moving home to the country offered Kate Durant the chance to make a comfortable, secure life for herself. But there was a complication-her ex-fiance, millionaire Jack Logan. He was still gorgeous-and the attraction between them was electric!

It would have been easy for Kate to let Jack seduce her. But if Jack learned the truth, would he be so keen to reclaim his runaway bride?

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373126255, Mass Market Paperback)

Moving home to the country offered Kate the chance to make a comfortable, secure life for herself. But there was a complication—her ex-fiancé, millionaire Jack Logan. He was still gorgeous—and the attraction between them was electric!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:58 -0400)

Coming home to the country offered Kate the chance to make a settled, secure life for herself. But there was a complication - in the shape of her ex-fiancT, millionaire Jack Logan. He was still the gorgeous man who'd swept her of her feet before - and the attraction between them was electric!It would have been easy for Kate to let Jack seduce her. But not so simple to explain the secret she'd kept hidden for years. If Jack learned the truth, would he be so keen to reclaim his runaway bride?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,385,297 books! | Top bar: Always visible