Mystery at Moorsea Manor by Carolyn Keene

Mystery at Moorsea Manor

by Carolyn Keene

This reminded me of the Nancy Drew I grew up with. It was a good mystery. I'm reading these for my Vintage Book Circle reading group. We are planning a Nancy Drew night. I'm having fun seeing how she has changed over time. ( )
  njcur | Feb 13, 2014 |
The first Nancy Drew book I ever read. Led to what seems to be a lifelong love of mysteries. So thank you writer using nom de plume Carolyn Keene! ( )
  IAmChrysanthemum | Jun 8, 2013 |

There's nothing like riding a horse across the beautiful English countryside, and Nancy has been looking forward to this vacation. But the danger begins even before she arrives at stately Moorsea Manor. Someone steals a road sign, sending Nancy down a dark, twisting road to nowhere. When she finally finds the inn, she's almost killed by a bronze statue dropped from a second-story window!

The owners tell her that there have been other "pranks" as well. But someone's going to get hurt -- and that means Moorsea Manor will be out of business. Now it's up to Nancy to find the culprit, before the guest list becomes a casualty list!

The lives of Nancy and other guests are threatened at a country manor.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,088,562 books! | Top bar: Always visible