Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Essentials of United States History, 1500-1789: From Colony to Republic
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0878917128, Paperback)Exceptionally comprehensive series in a variety of different fields, from the most basic to the most advanced. Truly a testimony to REA's competence in diverse disciplines!
- As their name implies, these concise, thorough study guides summarize the essentials of the field covered.
- A lasting reference source for students, teachers, and professionals.
- Provide quick, easy access to critical information.
- Helpful when preparing for exams and doing homework.
- Each about 100 pages.
- Trim Size: 5 1/2" x 8 1/4" (14 cm x 21 cm).
- A variety of free display racks is available.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:07 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.