Senior Prom by Rosamond du Jardin

Senior Prom (1957)

by Rosamond du Jardin

My favorite Marcy Rhodes book. I am always attracted to the strong, quiet type male interest and Rick, in this book, is certainly that. I love the secondary story about the lonely old man. ( )
  beanyncecil | Aug 12, 2009 |

The climax of Marcy's last year in high school was destined to be the Senior Prom. From Christmas vacation on it was a busy and happy time for Marcy. There was her appointment as feature editor of the school paper, her regular chess games with sweet old Mr. Tuttle, and an exciting trip to Washington and New York. Perhaps most notably was the problem of Bruce and Rick. Bruce, with his yellow convertible and his charm, his humor and good looks....Rick, reliable, unselfish, and attractive, but shy and unable to dance...and Senior Prom a few weeks off!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,514,513 books! | Top bar: Always visible