Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Sourcebook for Sundays and Seasons
by Paul Turner
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 156854426X, Paperback)Sourcebook for Sundays and Seasons has been a trusted resource for over a decade, helping parishes to continually develop their most basic and important work: the liturgy. Sourcebook works like an ordo, with a daily calendar of feasts and fasts, saints' days and commemorations--all with ideas for their observance in parish life. The proper liturgical color and the lectionary number for both the Lectionary for Mass and the Lectionary for Masses with Children are given for each day of the liturgical year. Sourcebook includes:
• season-by-season, Sunday-by-Sunday notes about the order of Mass, music, worship environment, sacramentary, lectionary and Liturgy of the Hours as we meet them in Year C, newly written by pastor, liturgist and scholar Paul Turner
• an expansive look at the weekdays of the year with seasonal introductions
• new bulletin inserts about the Sunday readings
• new interior art by Corey Wilkinson that may be reproduced for parish use
• the Christmas and Epiphany proclamations
• suggestions for helping parishioners celebrate feasts and seasons in their homes
Order copies for every presider, member of the liturgy preparation team, homilist, ministry leader, deacon and anyone responsible for composing texts for liturgy (such as general intercessions). Catholic schoolteachers and catechists will find in Sourcebook a terrific tool for teaching about the liturgical year and preparing classroom prayer. With its wealth of simple, straightforward and accessible information, Sourcebook can also help any parishioner appreciate and celebrate the liturgy more fully.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:18 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.