With or Without You

by Carole Matthews

1942101,793 (3.32)7
When Jake tells Lyssa it's not working, she knows he's not talking about the toaster - nor is he referring to their fourth failed attempt at IVF. What she doesn't realise is that he's having an affair with a girl at work. Lyssa is faced with two choices - sink or swim.

***SPOILERS BELOW***

It did take me a few chapters to get into this book. At the beginning of the book I was a little annoyed with how Lyssa was so dependent on Jake and how obsessed she was with trying to have a baby. I did feel sorry for the guy a little bit… until I found out Jake was cheating on her. I don’t care what excuse a person has for cheating he/she should never do it. I did enjoy reading about life in Nepal, it got me thinking about different cultures all over the world. Carole did a great job at explaining how life was in Nepal. I also enjoyed the relationship Lyssa had with her sister… it reminded me in quite a few ways of mine and my sisters relationship. All in all this book made me long for an adventure! ( )
  Danie88 | Jan 28, 2009 |
My first book by this author, but it won't be the last! Funny, engaging read, a good escape. Only thing was the POV switch, not a dealbreaker though.
  emigre | Dec 20, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,637,874 books! | Top bar: Always visible