The Day After Tomorrow by Allan Folsom

The Day After Tomorrow (original 1994; edition 1995)

by Allan Folsom

1,148None7,089 (3.63)22
Member:jayverh
Title:The Day After Tomorrow
Authors:Allan Folsom
Info:Vision (1995), Mass Market Paperback, 752 pages

The Day After Tomorrow by Allan Folsom (1994)

1st (5) action (8) Adult Fiction (3) adventure (9) conspiracy (3) crime (5) DVD (5) espionage (11) Europe (8) fiction (132) first edition (4) hardcover (8) murder (5) mystery (19) Mystery/Thriller (4) Nazi (7) Nazis (6) Nazism (4) novel (19) own (4) political thriller (3) read (9) Roman (7) science fiction (9) spy (8) suspense (25) thriller (97) to-read (6) unread (8) USA (4)

English (10)  Dutch (2)  Spanish (1)  All languages (13)
Calling this a fast paced thriller is like referring to Scarlett Johansson as a blonde actress. This is thrilling and chilling, a pulse-pounding page turner, if I can use a cliche. The characters might be stock, but the plot is unique and possibly even plausible. Loved every single suspenseful scene. Grabbed me from the beginning and refused to let go. ( )
  Michael-Murphy | Feb 3, 2014 |
I expected more of this one, but after a few chapters I still felt no interest in knowing what would happen, so I figured I better drop it while I still could. However I have to give this the benefit of the doubt because I've been rather uninspired to read lately, so maybe that influenced my lack of interest. ( )
  AshuritaLove | Apr 7, 2013 |

Het">http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/8231613

Het
boek heeft bij lezen diepe indruk gemaakt, dat weet ik nog. Maar hoe en wat verder? Dat niet meer. Dus: herlezen en dan een review schrijven. ( )
  BoekenTrol71 | Mar 31, 2013 |
gripping story
  acmf | Feb 6, 2012 |
This is the most thrilling book I have ever read. I just couldn't keep it down and I bet neither can you. From page one its full of surprises. Go for it during a weekend, otherwise you would be losing your sleep over this one. The author succeeds in keeping you intrigued till the very end. So go for this madcap roller-coaster ride and I promise that it would be more satisfying than a fast paced action movie. Fantastic book with an equally awesome ending. ( )
  leenags | Jan 20, 2010 |

Allan Folsomprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Kooijman, HansTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Paul Osborn zat, te midden van mensen die van hun werk kwamen, in de drukke, rokerige ruimte alleen aan een tafeltje in zijn glas rode wijn te staren.

In Paris, an American doctor spots the man who murdered his father and he tries to kill him. Thus begins a tale of international intrigue, the villains of which are Nazi survivors of World War II, plotting to take over the world.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,426,001 books! | Top bar: Always visible