The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A…

by M.D. Deepak Chopra

Member:divamover
Title:The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams
Authors:M.D. Deepak Chopra
Info:New World Library / Amber-Allen Publishing (1994), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 128 pages
Collections:Feldenkrais & Somatic Practices

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams by Deepak Chopra

English (12)  Spanish (2)  All languages (14)
Many platitudes but not much useful to someone even remotely introspective.
  ClosetWryter | Mar 3, 2014 |
I am glad I didn't try to read this book before I was ready to read it. This book is about finding yourself in the miasma of the world around us. It is about finding your place in "the field" that is the universe.

If I hadn't had a guide to help me find my first steps, I probably wouldn't have bought this book as anything but blather. However, because someone had started my feet in the proper direction, I can understand the significance of what the author says and why. I can see, and feel, what the words offer.

I could recommend this book to everyone, as it is an easy read. You have to be open to reading it, however, so I don't recommend just grabbing it to grab it. Take a little time to meditate on what you might learn, open your mind to new concepts... ( )
  gilroy | Aug 14, 2013 |
A very good inspirational book on laws of success. ( )
  robert23miller | Aug 21, 2012 |
A good introduction to the thinking of Deepak Chopra. ( )
  MrDickie | Feb 13, 2012 |
You are what your deep, driving desire is.  As your desire is, so is your will.  As your will is, so is your deed.  As your deed is, so is your destiny. - Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV.4.5
The source of all creation is pure consciousness...pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest.

Based on the phenomenal best-selling book by famed author Deepak Chopra and featuring all-new music from Olivia Newton-John, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success offers a life-altering perspective on the attainment of success. Beloved singer Olivia Newton-John and acclaimed director-actor Bill Duke (X-Men: The Last Stand, The Go-Getter) share powerful personal stories about challenges they've faced, which have nonetheless placed them firmly on the path towards experiencing life's fullest potential. Their compelling narratives are intertwined with Deepak's essential teachings, distilled into seven simple, yet profound principles that anyone can employ to create success and abundance in all areas of life. Featuring all-new original music and beautiful cinematography, this uniquely satisfying film is one you'll view many times Â? and derive something new each time.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 059304083X, Hardcover)

This is a simple yet profound guide to creating abundance and prosperity in our lives. Chopra outlines simple steps to wealth consciousness based on a true understanding of the natural world.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:31:49 -0400)

Offering a spiritual approach to affluence, the author lists seven laws to be incorporated into consciousness to provide an understanding of money's nature and create wealth.

Five editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,039,703 books! | Top bar: Always visible