Bad Brains by Kathe Koja

Bad Brains (edition 1992)

by Kathe Koja

Rating:**
Tags:horror, art

Bad Brains by Kathe Koja

FAWK!
Koja does mental illness combined with supernatural elements so WELL. She has such a way with words, that it envelops you within its raw element of frantic terror. Her world is a completely different realm from all the other horror authors I have ever experienced. Her words are like liquid fire that curl inside your brain and live there, forever on the verge of creeping back into your life and tormenting you with memories of complete terror. The human brain is such a delicate thing, one must take good care of your brain meats.
Everyone who is a fan of horror and or mental illness should pick up this book and dive right in. Prepare for a quick decent into a downspiral of horror, pain and confusion. Not for the light hearted.
I read Skin, The Cypher, Strange Angels and Bad Brains was my last book of hers before she ventured into the young adult genre. I am so happy I took the time to read her novels, there is no other author like her out there. I wish, with all my heart, that she would revisit this twisted part of her brain again!!!!! ( )
  XoVictoryXo | May 31, 2016 |
*note to self.copy from Al. ( )
  velvetink | Mar 31, 2013 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,773,284 books! | Top bar: Always visible