The Last Summer (of You And Me) by Ann…

The Last Summer (of You And Me) (edition 2007)

by Ann Brashares

Member:EllenAllen
Title:The Last Summer (of You And Me)
Authors:Ann Brashares
Info:Riverhead Books (2007), Edition: 1ST, Hardcover, 320 pages

The Last Summer (of You & Me) by Ann Brashares

Recently added byghsmediacenter, rena75, msoul13

English (61)  Dutch (1)  All languages (62)
This is by far one of my favorite books ever. I had checked it out, on a whim, from my local library a few years ago. I didn't put it down once I began it. It was beyond good. I then checked it out multiple times over the next few years, as a re-read. Then, I magically found it while on a typical book thrift- I was so excited!! Reading it again, I felt the same way I had as the first time I read it. It's beautifully written, I would expect no less from Ann Brashares. It's a story of family, first love, heartbreak, selflessness, and sisterhood. Be prepared to have your tissues ready, because you will definitely need them!! ( )
  itswawawhitney | Jun 19, 2018 |
This was a different novel by Ann Brashares. It took a while to get really into but after I got into the story I couldn't put it down and it brought tears to my eyes. Great story. ( )
  tina_thebookworm | Feb 12, 2016 |
This book had a slow beginning, predictable plot and fairly superficial characters. However, overall it was an okay read but unremarkable. ( )
  HeatherLINC | Jan 23, 2016 |
This was an amazing journey. I cherrish the relationship between the characters. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
I just re-read this book again over the last couple of days and it's still a real favourite. It really captures (for me) the wonder and excitement and romance of your first love. A very easy and quick read. It's meant to be an adult read but I think it's YA. ( )
  EllenAllen | Sep 29, 2014 |
No one ever gets over the first unfairness; no one except Peter. He often met it, but he always forgot it. I suppose that was the real difference between him and all the rest. - J.M. Barrie
For my dad with love
Alice waited for Paul on the ferry dock.

Gracie Martin, a New Yorker with a talent for finding missing objects, considers changing her vocation before discovering a lost backpack and embarking on a quest for its owner.

Ann Brashares is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Author Chat

Ann Brashares chatted with LibraryThing members from Jun 6, 2011 to Jun 10, 2011. Read the chat.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,421,574 books! | Top bar: Always visible