The complete Beatles recording sessions :…

The complete Beatles recording sessions : the official story of the Abbey… (edition 1988)

by Mark Lewisohn

Member:Fasol
Title:The complete Beatles recording sessions : the official story of the Abbey Road years
Authors:Mark Lewisohn
Info:London : Rushden, Northamptonshire : Hamlyn : EMI ; Octopus Distribution Services, 1988.

The Complete Beatles Recording Sessions: The Official Story of the Abbey Road Years 1962-1970 by Mark Lewisohn

The Beach Boys: The Definitive Diary of America's Greatest Band on Stage and in the Studio by Keith Badman (JustinTheLibrarian)
    JustinTheLibrarian: This title does what "The Complete Beatles Recording Sessions" by Mark Lewisohn did for fans of Beatles history for fans of Beach Boys/Brian Wilson history. Not quite as complete as Lewisohn's book, but an interesting read.

This book is the Bible of the Beatles recordings at Abbey Road. It's due for another printing. ( )
  landlocked54 | Nov 26, 2012 |

Alexander Kok

All I've Got to Do

All My Loving

All Together Now

I Need You (Beatles song)

I Saw Her Standing There

I Should Have Known Better

I Wanna Be Your Man

I Want to Tell You

I Will

Roll Over Beethoven

Savoy Truffle

Send tape echo echo delay

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (song)

She Said She Said

She's Leaving Home

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0600612074, Paperback)

One of the most important and successful rock 'n' roll books ever published is now available in paperback. This is the definitive guide to every recording session done by the Beatles at EMI's Abbey Road recording studio. 150 full-color, 100 duotone, and 100 black-and-white photographs.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:06 -0400)

One of the most important documentaries on rock music ever published, this is EMI Records' official diary-format history of every Beatles recording session. Researched from hundreds of unreleased Abbey Road archive tapes, featuring thousands of previously unpublished studio documents and interviews with many of the key recording personnel. Over 350 colour and black-and-white photographs and illustrations, including rare photos by Linda McCartney and the first facsimile reproductions of Abbey Road recording sheets, tape boxes, album sleeve roughs, memos, contracts, press releases and much more.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,267,787 books! | Top bar: Always visible