Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Easy Labor: Every Woman's Guide to Choosing Less Pain and More Joy During…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0345476638, Paperback)THE FIRST COMPLETE, COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO PAIN RELIEF DURING LABOR AND DELIVERY
Far too many expectant mothers find themselves unprepared when labor begins and natural techniques don’t effectively manage the pain. This indispensable guide provides reassuring, proven approaches to combining medical and natural techniques to ensure the most comfortable pain-free labor possible. In Easy Labor, you’ll discover
• what to expect during labor, and key factors that affect your comfort
• the facts on epidurals, safety concerns, and how effectively they reduce pain
• the pros and cons of pain-relief medications
• complementary and alternative methods, including water immersion, acupuncture, hypnosis, massage, and birth balls
• how your choice of hospital or birth center affects your pain-management options
• techniques to calm and eliminate the specific fears and stresses associated with childbirth
So relax and enjoy your pregnancy, with this important book by your side!
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:37 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.