My First Love (Love Stories #1) by Callie…

My First Love (Love Stories #1)

by Callie West

272402,159 (4)None

If you're into swimming, you would probably love it. It also keeps you wondering what's happening next.
4Q, 3P; Cover Art: Awesome!
This book is best suited for highschoolers.
It was selected due to the attention-grabbing title, (why what it her first love, etc.)
Grade: 12th
AM-AHS-NC
  edspicer | May 18, 2011 |
This is a super cheesy, super classy book of love. I LOVED it! What had me was the cheesiness of love that was going on it It was all thinking about each other, putting everything off for each other. I love first love books so if anything the cheesiness made it better.

You first love you will always remember. Amy meets a boy on her swim team and falls in love quickly. Leaving everything and anything behind. She soon realizes that homework won't finish itself and has to put her foot down when it comes to Chris. She always has to decide where there future stands.

What I like most about this book was the choice Amy had to make. Her mother, after a bad relationship always told her to be practical. Don't think about boys think about your future. Amy has to fight with her mom constantly over this issue. I felt for Amy. I knew she loved him but her mother always made her choose. It aggravated me. She made is difficult on her. Amy listen to heart and made the right choice.

The book was really short. But the way the story flowed and ended I love it. ( )
  Bookswithbite | Jan 28, 2011 |

High school junior Amy has so many important goals, including going to college and winning a swimming scholarship, that she does not have time for romance, until she meets Chris and her tidy world starts to fall apart.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,465,349 books! | Top bar: Always visible