The Life Cycle of a Butterfly by Bobbie…

The Life Cycle of a Butterfly

by Bobbie Kalman

Series: Life Cycle

An informative book about the different stages of a monarch butterfly. From its development to how they survive.
  Kalei808 | Jun 6, 2018 |
This Book has a great picture with many details. I like the many facts in the book to teach about the life cycle of a butterfly. I loved the keywords displayed in the book. I can add the activity of life cycle small group after the story.

I will use this book with 1-3rd grade
Source: Home Collections ( )
  Wilmot | May 18, 2018 |
Describes the various stages of a monarch butterfly's life, from egg to pupa to caterpillar to butterfly, as well as migration and the dangers if faces.
  CECC9 | Feb 10, 2018 |
This book explodes with brilliant illustrations and engaging information about one of the most beautiful creatures on Earth- the Monarch butterfly. You will find a world of metamorphosis, migration, and the other captivating life cycles of butterflies. Enjoy!
  ChloePalmer | Sep 7, 2011 |
The Life Cycle of a Butterfly is the perfect book to use in your classroom when learning all about butterflies and caterpillars. All ages will enjoy this book especially ones that are interested in butterflies. It is a very easy read for students and the information is accurate. The pictures are a great addition to the text. I would use this book in my classroom as a great information book. This webiste is great for students who want to learn more about the life cycle of a butterfly :http://www.tooter4kids.com/LifeCycle/Butterfly_Life_Cycle.htm. ( )
  JamieJohnson | Apr 11, 2010 |

Describes the various stages of a monarch butterfly's life, from egg to pupa to caterpillar to butterfly, as well as its migration and dangers that it faces.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,258,769 books! | Top bar: Always visible