The Chronicles of Conan, Vol. 1: Tower of…

The Chronicles of Conan, Vol. 1: Tower of the Elephant and Other Stories (edition 2003)

by Roy Thomas (Author), Barry Windsor-Smith (Illustrator)

Series: The Chronicles of Conan (Volume 1), Conan the Barbarian; Marvel Comic Book; 1970-1993 (The Chronicles of Conan 1 [1-8])

The latest collection of previously unavailable Conan adventures! The unstoppable Conan returns in another pile-driving selection of stories. These classic tales are newly available after more than a quarter of a century.
Member:Alan_Lamounier
Title:The Chronicles of Conan, Vol. 1: Tower of the Elephant and Other Stories
Authors:Roy Thomas (Author)
Other authors:Barry Windsor-Smith (Illustrator)
Info:Dark Horse Books (2003), 160 pages

The Chronicles of Conan, Vol.1: Tower of the Elephant & Other Stories by Roy Thomas (Author)

I liked this more then I thought I would. There isn't really an overarching story line in so much as we follow Conan as he drops into one adventure after another. Nice afterward at the end by the writer explaining how Conan got it's start in comics. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
The Chronicles of Conan begins... ( )
  xavierroy | Dec 3, 2010 |

Thomas, RoyAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Windsor-Smith, BarryIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,555,839 books! | Top bar: Always visible