Watchers: I.D. by Peter Lerangis

Watchers: I.D.

by Peter Lerangis

Series: Watchers (3)

This is a great SF series, mainly for 'tweens with short attention spans. Each book has different characters and a different 'what if' concept, and each will provoke. Read them with your child and then have some interesting conversations.

The 'frame' of the 'Watchers' unifies them and makes them 'more than the sum of their parts' as the saying goes. However, I have to admit, even after reading all six, I did not quite understand the frame. So if you don't, don't worry about it. Probably your child will if you have those conversations that I recommend. ;)

They are just a bit intense. Besides the SF issues, there are bullies, adults with mental illness, avarice, etc. If your child is under age 10, read them first. But don't censor or shelter - just be ready for questions.

(I'm copying this review for all six books.) ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |

The watchers see things that others can't see. In this installment, a young girl discovers she is a clone, and has only days to live unless she finds the secrets of her creators.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:58 -0400)

While searching for her birthparents, Eve Hardy discovers that she is actually a clone, the product of a bizarre scientific experiment, and only has a few days to live unless she can unlock the secrets of her creators.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,987,535 books! | Top bar: Always visible