Bridle Path by Bonnie Bryant

Bridle Path (1993)

by Bonnie Bryant

Reading it reminded me of when I was a young teen reading it for the first time. ( )
  cassie.peters1 | Sep 6, 2014 |
Carole Hanson moved a backpack from a chair to a footstool in Stevie Lake's room so she could sit down.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 055348074X, Paperback)

When Max, the manager at Pine Hollow Stables,  asks for The Saddle Club's help in sorting through  some old riding costumes, Lisa, Carole, and Stevie  quickly agree. In exchange for their help, Max has  promised to get them tickets to the Capitol Horse  Show in Washington, D.C., where the girls will get  to see their old friend Dorothy DeSoto and her  fiance, Nigel. At first, going through some old  clothes doesn't seem like much fun, but then The Saddle  Club comes up with a great idea: They'll use the  old clothes to stage a wedding for Pine Hollow's  handsome new stallion. And what better wedding date  than the first of April...better known as April  Fool's Day!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:21 -0400)

The members of the Saddle Club plan a wedding on April Fool's Day for Pine Hollow's new stallion.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,491,775 books! | Top bar: Always visible