Fatal Charm by Linda Joy Singleton

Fatal Charm (2007)

by Linda Joy Singleton

Series: The Seer (5)

Easy and fun read, didn't take long to finish; I really liked all the books in this series but I wish she had gone into more detail at the end of the book, the end felt very abrupt. ( )
  Steph1203 | Mar 14, 2014 |
I enjoyed this series much more than I thought I would, Sabine really isn't as whiny as many teen leads are. I did feel it ended ubruptly, but it did conclude in a very satisfying manner. ( )
  viciouslittlething | Mar 11, 2010 |
I really loved this series, so it is surprising to me that I've waited this long to read book five. It flies off the shelf with a certain kind of female reader. I think they like the touch of romantic tension with Dominic as well as the supernatural ability of Sabine.
  JRlibrary | Jul 28, 2008 |
Is it wrong to hate someone simply because they were born?

In this vivid fifth volume of The Seer series, Sabine Rose is reunited with her ill grandmother Nona and her friends at Sheridan Valley. But the excitement of curing Nona-and discovering love with someone new-doesn't outweigh the burden of her father's dark secret: a daughter no one but Sabine knows about. Riddled with curiosity, Sabine uses astral projection to spy on her half sister Jade. And then one night-while out of body-she witnesses a gruesome murder! The victim appears to be Jade's mother, but the next day reveals she is very much alive. Was it all a terrible nightmare?

A puzzling psychic message, feelings for two different guys, building resentment towards her father and Jade-it's almost too much to bear. And when the killer from her nightmare turns out to be real, Sabine finds she must open her heart to the person she trusts the least.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:01 -0400)

Feeling torn between two boys and growing more resentful of her father's hidden past, teenaged psychic Sabine witnesses a gruesome murder while using astral projection to spy on her secret half-sister Jade.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,430,341 books! | Top bar: Always visible