Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The UMTS Network and Radio Access Technology: Air Interface Techniques for…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471813753, Hardcover)The UMTS Network and Radio Access Technology covers all the key aspects of UMTS and its implementation from both the engineering design and the operator and service providers' point of view. It addresses the essential tasks involved in UMTS network deployment in new regions and within existing 2G networks. Presenting solutions for the integration and coexistence of 2G and 3G systems it discusses the seamless interoperability functions between GSM and UMTS. Looking forward, it also covers the critical issues of Release 2000 in order to prepare for the transition towards the wider and deeper utilisation of IP platforms. By providing one integrated source for those interested in UMTS and its applications in networking and services, The UMTS Network and Radio Access Technology will be the key text for design engineers, and service providers. Researchers, postgraduates and senior undergraduates will also find it an indispensable source.
- Covers the pragmatic evolution of 2G to 3G systems e.g. GSM to UMTS
- Addresses the entire UMTS air interface specification i.e. FDD and TDD modes
- Introduces the integrated (circuit packet switching)UMTS core network architecture
- Presents the performance and management issues of UMTS
- Provides the network deployment and coverage aspects of 3G networks
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:05 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.