Dance of the Crystal (The Dance Series, Book…

Dance of the Crystal (The Dance Series, Book 3)

by Cris Anson

2.5 stars

Unfortunately, this book didn't work for me. I couldn't connect with any of the characters and I felt that Crystal was very inconsistent. She's a naive virgin one minute and a complete wanton the next. Soren acted too caveman-like for me. I thought the plot was silly too. ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
Fabulous erotic love story.

Crystal has been waiting her whole life. Waiting for The One for her. As soon as she spied Soren, both she and her crystal just KNEW he was it. Unfortunately, Soren has been emotionally scarred and has closed himself off from love. Just when Cyrstal appears to be breaking through his emotional barriers, she's placed in danger by a deranged stalker.

This is the third in Cris Anson's Dance series and I think my favorite of the three. She does a great job of writing erotic love stories with plot and logic. ( )
  jjmachshev | May 15, 2008 |
BookInfo:
Ex-Marine and bar-owner Soren, the quiet loner of the Thorvald brothers, reluctantly offers himself at a "Take a Bachelor to Dinner" auction for charity. But when the minx who "won" him seems to be making a quick getaway under the table, a humiliated and angry Soren hoists her over his shoulder and storms from the ballroom.

So begins a rocky love affair between two unlikely people.

But when thirty-year-old Crystal D'Angelo's talisman tells her that Soren is The One, she's ready to give the man she's been waiting for everything—heart, soul…virginity.

Soren, whose man-woman skills are almost nonexistent, finds he is unable to stay away from the innocent but sensual Crystal who unleashes a sexual side of him he never knew existed.

But convincing Soren—who learned as a child that love hurts and no woman can be trusted with his heart—that what she feels for him is about more than magic, is a tough battle Crystal won't give up on.

As things heat up between them, a psychotic stalker takes exception to Crystal's relationship with Soren and violently turns her world upside down. ( )
  nikel27 | Jul 26, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,256,971 books! | Top bar: Always visible