Prayers for Homeschool Moms by Michele Howe

Prayers for Homeschool Moms

by Michele Howe

171587,099 (4)None

I happened on this book when someone sent me an article by this author, Michele Howe. I liked her article and looked her up and found this gem. The title grabbed me immediately, as this homeschoolmama sure needs all the prayers she can get! This book is a book of prayers and stories, diary style, and is very encouraging to those mamas like me who homeschool. And all mamas. For don't all mamas teach their children at home. And don't all mamas feel sometimes that they're not doing a good job... A good read. ( )
  homeschoolmimzi | Nov 28, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 078796557X, Paperback)

"Michele Howe has not left one stone unturned in this vast compilation of life stories and prayers from moms in the homeschool community. In Prayers for Homeschool Moms, Mrs. Howe guides us from the surface tensions of our lives into the inner sanctum of prayer and hope, reminding us that we are never alone."
Susan Card, author, The Homeschool Journey

"Michele Howe presents realistic struggles and scenarios home educators can relate to all too well, then takes them by the hand and leads them to the ideal response: intimate dialogue with Jesus. Prepare to be challenged, convicted, comforted— even contemplative— as you pray the prayers of a homeschool mom."
Ann Kroeker, author, The Contemplative Mom: Restoring Rich Relationship with God in the Midst of Motherhood

"In my twenty-one years of homeschooling, I have talked with all the moms Michele has written about! Veterans and beginners will not only find themselves in Prayers for Homeschooling Moms but will also find encouragement to water their souls."
Jessica Hulcy, coauthor of KONOS Curriculum, national
speaker, and homeschooling mom

"Amazingly, Howe addresses every single issue that confronts homeschooling mothers today: each apprehension and thrill, each struggle and triumph. There is a prayer for all of us in this book."
Kristyn Komarnicki, editor, PRISM Magazine, and homeschooling mother of three boys

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:48 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,384,105 books! | Top bar: Always visible