Easy Meditation for Martial Artists by…

Easy Meditation for Martial Artists

by Robert Morgen

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added bybricksale

No tags.

No reviews

Simple, easy and effective exercises that allow anyone to develop their true inner power

Martial Artists train for years to develop a stronger body/mind connection and increase their personal power. Yet how often do we see these subjects addressed in the dojo or training hall?
Many Martial Artists spend their entire careers without ever experiencing any real training in the internal arts. The simple fact is that using chi (the energy that surrounds us and makes up everything that we see, think, do and experience) really isn’t that hard! With some consistent practice anyone can begin to develop new abilities and talents that can change their lives.
Robert Morgen had a Kundalini Awakening during a near-death experience in 1992 and then spent the next decade on a quest to understand what had happened and how to adjust to the changes in his life.
"Meditation and energy work can show you why you’re here, what life is really all about and help unveil the mysteries surrounding our everyday lives. This book can teach you to calm your mind, improve your health and develop abilities that most people aren’t even aware of," says Morgen.
Using the exercises in this book, the dedicated student can not only learn to tap into these hidden reserves of energy, but do so safely and efficiently.

The topics covered include:
• Meditation Basics: unlocking your inner power
• Developing your Self-Awareness
• Seeing and feeling energy
• Pressure Points, Meridians, Chakras and Auras
• Connecting the Mind and Body
• Sensing and using Intention
• Changing your life through visualization and affirmation
• Using Chi to manifest everything you need in life
• And much more…

"Personal Mastery is an incremental process," says Morgen. "Rather than making huge, unsustainable changes, this book is about developing your true self and becoming the person you were meant to be. No matter who or where you are, your path to your own personal mastery starts right NOW!"

From the Inside Flap
The Journey Inward

This book was created specifically for the martial artist. However, as any good martial artist can tell you, the martial arts are primarily a way to relate to and learn to live one’s life at a much more intense and deeper level.

Some martial arts have very deep spiritual and meditative training already included, but in many cases the modern arts as practiced in America have had those elements removed or relegated to being practiced outside of class. It’s understandable how this can happen, and I make no judgments about it.

Instead I created this book for ANY martial artist who’d like to add a deeper element to his training and life. It can be used with any style and with any techniques. The artists who incorporate these techniques into their art will find innumerable benefits to their practice as well as their lives in general.

Much of this book focuses on energy and how to access and use it for personal empowerment and increased abilities. Energy surrounds us. It makes up our thoughts, emotions and the physical world that we perceive. It can be measured quite easily by modern medical instruments and even seen by the naked human eye.

The ability to interact with this force, called Chi, Ki, Prana or bioelectrical energy, has been proven and documented for thousands of years. In the martial arts we use this energy for personal development and to increase health and vitality. We also use it to access the esoteric, hidden abilities that more often than not tend to be thought of merely as myth.
Learning to tap into and use this energy requires the student to be able to clear the mind, focus the intent and open up to a world that few people are even aware of. The results can be astounding for the student who’s willing to put forth the effort and delve deep into the inner worlds.
While fraught with danger for

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:23 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,582,382 books! | Top bar: Always visible