Stuff : the Life of a Cool Demented Dude by…

Stuff : the Life of a Cool Demented Dude

by Jeremy Strong

Simon is a fourteen-year-old boy who lives with his Dad, his new step-mum and her obnoxious daughter - his world is turned upside down by the arrival of an amazing new girl at school, but he can't dump his drippy girlfriend Delphine in case her Neanderthal brother beats him to a pulp... The only solution, obviously, is to palm half the kitchen equipment and make for the hills. ( )
  AriadneAranea | Jun 10, 2011 |

Jeremy Strongprimary authorall editionscalculated
Armstrong, Matthew S.Illustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Burnett, SebIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Stuff. My head's full of it. I don't even know where most of it comes from. I just seem to pick it up, like my brain emits a special sort of tractor beam that locks on to pointless information. But in the face of my problems, all the extra stuff is proving useless.

What problems? you ask. I shall tell you.

Problem 1: The invasion of my home. Dad's new girlfriend moved in, and, even worse, she brought along her daughter, who has no sense of humor and no taste in music.

Problem 2: My girlfriend, Delfine. Her brother would break both my arms if I broke up with her.

Problem 3: The new girl at school. Stunning. Gorgeous. Willowy. My Destiny (but see Problem 2).

Problem 4: My comic strip. At first it was cool to anonymously author the strip in the school paper, but now that everyone suspects who they are in the strip, I run the risk of getting my legs broken in addition to my arms (see above).

Clearly, I need to plan The Great Escape!

Part hilarious musings, part graphic novel, stuff is the quirky exposé of a fourteen-year-old boy who, let's face it, could use a little help.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:21 -0400)

Presented in part story and part comic strip, Stuff is a shocking expose of the life of a confused fourteen-year-old boy from a broken home. Suggested level: intermediate, secondary.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,979,128 books! | Top bar: Always visible